21 September, 2014

Tick tock

Time is just leaving so quickly....few seconds ago I was a five year old kid running in every street corner and jumping on beds. Yesterday I was a 9 year old who for the first time started learning social studies. Few minutes ago I was that young girl dressing up in her best clothes thinking that was the backbone of her life. Before I blinked my eyes I was that young lady wishing every second won't leave her...wishing she never grows up.

Time is just an imaginary thing that leaves you living in this life hurricane. Years are just fading away in a moment while we simply can't really realise that speed. Our human brain still can't believe that type of speed and that as each second goes away our time is getting less and the timer is still counting down for our death. For what?? Yeah believe it or not it's our death. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment