27 September, 2015

My non muslim friend asked

Today my friend was talking with me about Hijab and we came to the question of "Do parents force their daughters to wear hijab? And if so then why??"
سبحان الله I didn't know what to say exactly until for the first time ever I got to have a good answer for such a question. الحمد لله that Allah inspired me with such a thought. I told her that parents have to raise their children properly. If they haven't done this role correctly and they simply chose the easy way out, they end up forcing their daughter(s). I discovered an amazing blessing الحمد لله, which is that my parents did their best in upbringing me, and they played a major role in my decision of wearing hijab. I told her that Allah allowed me to not only choose to wear hijab, but also to love it, be proud of it and let it tell the world that الحمد لله I am a muslimah.
يا رب نسألك الثبات والهداية...كلاهما.

No comments:

Post a Comment