06 June, 2015

Detachment

For an extrovert like me, it happens a lot that Allah makes me go through situations to remind me that my heart shall not be attached to anyone but him. Maybe such incidents hurt me so much from the inside; however, الحمد لله that Allah blessed me with such thing, because else I would've been so attached to human beings or to gadgets that will sooner or later leave me or I will leave them.

Allah does nothing to us but the best, so I truly believe that whatever I go through is the best of best that Allah has decreed for me especially. Sometimes we need problems and sad feelings in order to return to Allah, and as a human being, I am one of those who need a constant reminder of this so that I always plead to Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

Especially, when we get attached to friends, parents, or siblings and maybe later on husband or children, it would a blessing from Allah to test us in some ways to make us detach ourselves from those people, and ONLY get attached to Allah swt. That's because at the end, we need to remember that the only perfect one who is always able to supply you with what you need of tangible or intangible things would be ALLAH.

May Allah attach our hearts to only HIM and make us fully satisfied with worshipping him and getting attached to him, ao that we aren't in need of anyone but Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment